Rob Picton, CPA, CAAssurance & Advisory Services
Rob joined Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP in 2012 and was invited into the Partnership in 2014. He serves a wide spectrum of clients with a focus on providing audit and assurance services, taxation advice, and process and controls improvement.
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta - 2002
- Chartered Accountant, Alberta - 2003
Rob has nearly 15 years of experience in accounting, assurance, and tax planning for private companies and not-for-profit organizations. In addition, he is a market leader in First Nations assurance, advisory and taxation, providing services to First Nations and their economic development entities and trusts. Prior to joining KRP he was a partner at Veres Picton & Co. LLP and served as an Executive Director at a national firm.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Aboriginal Financial Officers Association (AFOA) Alberta
- Member, AKSIS
- Presenter of Tax and Accounting Update to medical residents
- Supporter of a wide variety of local charities, not-for-profit organizations, and amateur sports
- Volunteer, Laurier Heights Community League
- Director, Edmonton Jazz Festival Societty