Kambez Niaz, CPA, CA, CFPAssurance & Advisory Services
Kambez joined Kingston Ross Pasnak in 2012. He currently maintains a broad practice with specialized focus in areas of assurance and advisory. Some of the larger assurance and advisory clients include companies in the oil and gas industry, construction, manufacturing and organizations in the financial services sectors. During his time with KRP, Kambez was seconded to New York, New York to work for our DFK affiliate, Liggett, Melzer & Joshi where he worked on various publicly traded companies reporting under IFRS and US GAAP.
Kambez has over 9 years of experience working with privately owned and owner-managed businesses. He serves his clients as a trusted advisor in areas of business consulting, accounting, assurance, internal controls and tax. Kambez has a keen interest in small business entrepreneurship. Specifically, he enjoys helping and supporting innovation and development of small business start-up companies through sound advice and financial information.
· Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta - 2012
· Chartered Accountant, Alberta - 2015
· Chartered Professional Accountant – 2015
· Certified Fitness Trainer (ISSA) - 2016
· Certified Financial Planner - 2017
· In-depth Brokers and Investment Dealers - 2018
· Numerous professional development courses through Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (formerly ICAA) and Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (formerly CICA)
Professional and Community Activities:
Former coach of Special Olympics Alberta
Member of the Audit and Finance Committee, 630 CHED Santa’s Anonymous
Member, Institute of Corporate Directors, ICD.D
Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta
Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)