Jaswinder Gill, CPAAssurance & Advisory Services
Jaswinder joined Kingston Ross Pasnak in 2014. Jaswinder obtained his Chartered Professional Accounting (CPA) designation in 2017 and in 2019 was promoted to Manager in Assurance and Advisory Services, and then to Senior Manager in 2022. Jaswinder works with clients in the not-for-profit, owner-managed businesses, manufacturing sectors and with First Nations providing audit, taxation and business advisory services.
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada, 2017
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta, 2017
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Alberta
- Professional Development Courses through Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta and Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Familiar with Financial reporting according to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE), Accounting Standards for Not-for-Profit Organizations (ASNPO) and Public Sector Accounting Standards.
- Prepare and review year-end financial statements, corporate and personal tax returns, and file work for audit and review engagements
- Provide analytical review and assessment of financial performance for executive review
- Assist clients with internal control assessment of financial performance for executive review
Professional Activities and Achievements:
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta