Jane Davidson, CPA, CAAssurance & Advisory Services
Jane is a partner in the Assurance and Advisory Services Group at Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP. Jane works with clients in the construction, real estate development, manufacturing, professional and financial services, not-for-profit sectors and First Nations providing audit, taxation and business advisory services. In addition, Jane performs pre-release reviews of financial statements and engagement files as a quality control reviewer.
- Professional development furthered through seminars and courses
- Member, Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants – 2014
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta - 2014
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Saskatchewan
- Jane has extensive experience working with a wide spectrum of clients providing accounting, assurance and tax planning services. Jane services clients that report under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE), Accounting Standards for Not-for-Profit Organizations (ASNPO) and Public Sector Accounting Standards.
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta (formerly ICAA)