Adrienne D. Breakwell, CPA, CAAssurance & Advisory Services
Adrienne joined Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP in 2007 and was promoted to manager in October of 2011. She has worked extensively in the Assurance and Advisory Services Group servicing a wide variety of clients in the public and private sectors.
- Professional development furthered through seminars and courses.
- Member, Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants – 2011
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta, 2011
- Bachelor of Management, University of Lethbridge – 2007
- Generally involved in audits of small and large, for-profit and not-for-profit organizations by: planning the work to be performed; analyzing client's accounting systems for control weaknesses and recommending improvements; supervising staff; reviewing staff members' work; preparing income tax returns; and, preparing financial statements and communicating and resolving issues with partners, managers and clients.
- Familiarity with the International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Familiarity with a variety of accounting systems and programs.
- Acted as a client contact while being responsible for the documentation, assessment and testing of internal controls.
- A part of the personal tax team preparing all levels of personal tax returns for five years.
- Administered the personal tax group in past years, and continues to be highly involved during each tax season.
- Participates in training our new and developing staff.
- Worked as a manager at an affiliate firm in Houston, Texas.
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (formerly ICAA)
- Volunteer of the Make A Wish Foundation
- Continues to volunteer with the ICAA tax clinic for the past 3 years preparing returns for low income seniors