To subscribe to our COVID-19 updates, please visit our Subscribe Page.
Information provided here is of a general nature and deals with time sensitive information that is changing on a rapid basis. Information may not apply to your particular facts and circumstances and should not be relied upon in lieu of seeking advice from your professional advisors. Neither KRP nor its partners, directors, contractors or employees will be liable for any actions taken from reliance on this information. Links to other websites or publications are provided for your convenience only and you may access them at your own risk. By supplying this information, KRP is not providing tax, accounting, legal, or professional service or advice.
KRP is here to help our clients navigate the unique challenges posed by COVID-19. Our team has been responding to client questions on a wide range of subjects relating to the impact on small businesses, and on individuals. With the rapidly shifting landscape, it can feel overwhelming to keep up with the latest information and resources. To assist our clients in making informed decisions in these uncertain times, we have prepared the following materials.
SUPPORT FOR BUSINESSES
Help to keep employees
- 75% Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) - read more
- 10% Wage Subsidy - read more
- Work Sharing - read more
Reduced and deferred payments
Access to Credit
- Canada Emergency Business Accounts (CEBA) - read more
- Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP) - read more
General Support for Businesses
- Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance (CECRA) - read more
- US Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“CARES Act”) - read more
- US Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”) - read more
SUPPORT FOR INDIVIDUALS
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) - read more
- The Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB) - read more
- Home Office Expense Deduction - read more
- Technology for Working from Home - read more
- Personal Income Tax Deadlines - read more