Jane Davidson, CPA, CAAssurance & Advisory Services
Jane joined Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP in 2011 as an articling student. After obtaining her designation in 2014 she was promoted to manager where she served small business clients with a wide range of accounting issues. As part of the Accounting & Assurance group she works on planning and performing audits and reviews for a variety of clients such as owner-managed businesses, not-for-profits and First Nations. In addition, Jane works as a quality control reviewer which involves reviewing financial statements and engagement files for compliance with accounting and assurance standards.
- Professional development furthered through seminars and courses
- Member, Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants – 2014
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta - 2014
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Saskatchewan
- Manages work on audits of large and small, not-for-profit and for-profit organizations and First Nations, including planning the work to be performed, analyzing client’s accounting systems for control weaknesses and recommending improvements, supervising staff and reviewing their work, reviewing income tax returns and financial statements and communicating and resolving issues with partners, managers and clients.
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta (formerly ICAA)