Adrienne D. Breakwell, CPA, CAAssurance & Advisory Services
Adrienne joined Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP in 2007 and was promoted to manager in October of 2011. She has worked extensively in the Accounting & Assurance services area servicing a wide variety of clients in the public and private sectors.
- Professional development furthered through seminars and courses.
- Member, Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants – 2011
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta, 2011
- Bachelor of Management, University of Lethbridge – 2007
- Generally involved in audits of small and large, for-profit and not-for-profit organizations by: planning the work to be performed; analyzing client's accounting systems for control weaknesses and recommending improvements; supervising staff; reviewing staff members' work; preparing income tax returns; and, preparing financial statements and communicating and resolving issues with partners, managers and clients.
- Familiarity with the International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Familiarity with a variety of accounting systems and programs.
- Acted as a client contact while being responsible for the documentation, assessment and testing of internal controls.
- A part of the personal tax team preparing all levels of personal tax returns for five years.
- Administered the personal tax group in past years, and continues to be highly involved during each tax season.
- Participates in training our new and developing staff.
- Worked as a manager at an affiliate firm in Houston, Texas.
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (formerly ICAA)
- Volunteer of the Make A Wish Foundation
- Continues to volunteer with the ICAA tax clinic for the past 3 years preparing returns for low income seniors