Sammy Luong, CPAAssurance & Advisory Services
Sammy joined Kingston Ross Pasnak in 2016. Sammy obtained his Chartered Professional Accounting (CPA) designation in 2018 and was promoted to Small Business Manager in 2019. He has worked extensively with owner-managed, privately held companies, and professionals. He serves clients with a wide range of accounting and tax issue advice.
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada, 2018
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta, 2018
- Bachelor of Commerce, Cooperative Education Program with Distinction, University of Alberta, 2015
- Professional Development Courses through Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta and Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Manages compilations of small and large for-profit and not-for-profit organizations including preparing financial statements and income tax returns.
- Manages the Small Business Group such as organizing and scheduling.
- Prepare and review personal tax returns.
Professional Activities and Achievements:
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta