Ross Hrudey, CPA, CAAssurance & Advisory Services
Ross joined Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP in 2013. He obtained his Chartered Accountant (CA) designation in 2015 and was promoted to Manager, working in the Assurance and Advisory Services group, in 2018. His position in the Assurance and Advisory Services group allows him to work with a variety of clients including; private for-profit businesses, owner-managed businesses, not-for-profit organizations, and with Indigenous clients.
- Bachelor Business Administration, NAIT - 2012
- Chartered Accountant, Alberta - 2015
- Chartered Professional Accountant - 2015
- Numerous professional development courses through Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (formerly ICAA) and Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (formerly CICA)
- Works with several of the firm’s clients with responsibilities including: planning of work to be performed; analyzing client's accounting systems for control weaknesses and recommending improvements; supervising staff; reviewing file work as well as financial statements; and communicating and resolving complex issues.
- Provides both personal and corporate tax services to clients
- Familiarity with Goods and Services Tax laws and regulations.
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (formerly ICAA)