Robert Wilson joined the firm of Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP in September of 2004.
Robert is an old friend of the firm, having been a former partner with its predecessor firm, Kule Pasnak Anderson. Prior to joining KRP, he was the CFO of Albchem Industries Ltd from 1990 until its sale in 2003.
Robert's knowledge, experience and confidence, along with KRP’s focus on doing things differently and thinking beyond conventional borders will significantly add to the value and diversity that we provide to our clients. His leadership will contribute to our continued efforts to break from traditional outdated business models and will further develop the firm’s spirit of entrepreneurship, innovation, integrity and people.
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta - 1978
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta - 1982
- Chief Financial Officer of Albchem Industries Ltd., 1990 - 2003
- Partner of Kule Pasnak Anderson Chartered Accountants, 1984 - 1989
Professional and Community Activities:
- Director of Children’s Ability Fund, 1999 – 2004
- Minor hockey coach, 2000 - 2005