Ming joined KRP in 2019 in the US and International Tax Team as a Senior Manager. Ming is Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in (IL, USA) since 2011, and brings to the team over 10 years of direct experience in US International Tax and Canadian Tax, working in various public practice firms.
Ming will be a valuable resource to the team, our firm and clients delivering a wide range of services involving US/Canadian Tax policies and procedures.
- Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in (IL, USA) – 2011
- Bachelor of Commerce: Accountancy, Concordia University, Montreal – 2008
- Master of Science: Computer Science, Wright State University, Dayton – 2002
Ming has experience working in a variety of firms of different sizes in a managerial role or as a specialized US tax specialist. He has experience providing services such as:
- Cross-border personal tax planning and compliance for:
- US citizen/green card holder living/working in Canada
- Canadian resident working/doing business/investing in the US
- Individual moving to/departing from Canada or US
- US Estate, Trust and Gift tax planning and compliance for:
- US domestic estate or foreign estate with investments in the US
- Foreign trust investing/conducting business in the US
- Foreign trust with a US owner
- US Partnership income tax compliance
- US Corporate income tax compliance