Mary Luu, CPA, CATaxation
Mary Luu joined Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP in 2018 as a Manager in the Taxation department. Her focus areas include corporate reorganizations, tax planning and compliance for individuals, corporations, estates/trusts and partnerships, as well as working directly with external clients.
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta
- Chartered Professional Accountant Designation (CPA, CA)
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada, In-Depth Tax Program, Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Various tax compliance (personal, corporate, estates and trusts, partnerships, Scientific Research and Experimental Development (“SRED”), voluntary disclosures, objection letters)
- Assist in the design and execution of tax and succession planning for owner-managed businesses
- Postmortem tax planning and compliance.
- Non-resident tax compliance and reporting.
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (formerly ICAA)