Alden Caouette, CPA, CA, CFP, CBVBusiness Valuations & Financial Litigation Support
Alden joined Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP in 2012. Alden started at KRP in the Assurance & Advisory group, and began with the Financial Litigation Support group in 2017. Currently as a Manager with the Financial Litigation Support team, Alden practices in the areas of financial litigation support, business valuations, forensic accounting, and general accounting services. As part of the Litigation Support Group, he assists in the quantification of damages, performing business valuations, due diligence, and forensic accounting assignments.
In his time with KRP, Alden also developed extensive experience assisting clients in a wide range of accounting, corporate tax, and personal tax matters; ensuring clients receive the best advice to suit their needs and circumstances.
Education / Professional Development:
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators (“CICBV”), 2019
- Certified Financial Planner (“CFP”), 2017
- FPSC Level 1 Certification, 2017
- Chartered Professional Accountant (“CPA”), 2015
- Chartered Accountant (“CA”), 2015
- Bachelor of Business Administration (NAIT) – Accounting, 2012
- Business Administration – Accounting Diploma (NAIT), 2010
- Business Valuation and Financial Litigation Support – Within the group, our focus is financial litigation support assisting clients by providing expert reports on numerous litigation claims, some of which include, but are not limited to: personal injury, expropriation, breach of contract, dependency claims, division of matrimonial property and guideline income, and forensic accounting advisory services. We also focus on providing independent business valuations for estate and succession planning, mergers and acquisitions, or for litigation purposes.
- Due to the services we focus on, we work closely with lawyers and entrepreneurs.
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (formerly ICAA)
- Member, Certified Financial Planner
- Member, Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators
- Preparation of personal income tax returns each year for individuals in senior citizen homes