Kamille Stead, CPATaxation
Kamille is a Manager in the Taxation department with Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP. Kamille has been practicing with Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP since 2013, joining the taxation group in 2016.
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada, In-Depth Tax Course Level 2 - 2018
- Member of Canadian Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants - 2016
- MacEwan University - Bachelor of Commerce- 2013
Selected Tax Experience:
- Canadian tax filings and planning for individuals, corporations, and trusts.
- Farm tax filings and planning for sole proprietorships, partnerships, and corporations.
- Assist in filing of Scientific Research and Experiential Development (“SRED”) for government funding.
- Assist clients with outstanding tax filings through the Voluntary Disclosure Program.