Cody Tarrant, CPA, CAAssurance & Advisory Services
Cody joined Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP in 2012. After obtaining his designation in 2015 he was promoted to Manager in the Assurance & Advisory Services Group where his primary focus has been audit engagements. As part of the Accounting & Assurance group he works on planning and performing audits and reviews for a variety of clients such as private for-profit businesses, not-for-profits and Aboriginal clients.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, NAIT – 2011
- Chartered Accountant Designation - 2015
- Professional development furthered through seminars and courses
- Manages many of the firm’s larger audit clients with responsibilities including: planning the work to be performed; supervising staff and reviewing their work; and, reviewing financial statements.
- Manages work on audits of large and small, not-for-profit and for-profit organizations ensuring compliance with regulatory agreements for not-for-profit organizations and communicating and resolving issues with partners, managers and clients.
- Prepares financial forecasts for long term financial plans and assists in obtaining financing.
- Instructor for staff accountant group for new staff members .
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta (formerly ICAA)