Chris Rasimas, CPA, CAAssurance & Advisory Services
Chris Rasimas joined Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP in 2012 and was promoted to Manager in 2016. As part of the Assurance & Advisory Services Group, he has significant audit experience with many of the firm’s largest private for-profit, not-for-profit, and Aboriginal clients. In addition to audit and review engagements, Chris also services small business clients with a wide range of accounting issues.
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta – 2012
- Chartered Accountant Designation – 2015
- Professional development furthered through the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta and the Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
- Manages work on audits of large and small, not-for-profit and for-profit organizations with responsibilities including: planning the work to be performed, supervising staff and reviewing their work, reviewing financial statements, ensuring compliance with regulatory agreements for not-for-profit organizations and communicating and resolving complex issues.
- Prepares financial forecasts for long term financial plans and assits in obtaining financing.
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta (formerly ICAA)