Bryan Tonowski, CPAAssurance & Advisory Services
Bryan joined Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP in 2014 after graduating from Grant MacEwan University. As part of the Assurance & Advisory Services Group, Bryan focuses on managing audits and reviews of various sizes and industries. Bryan also has significant experience in working with Charity and Not-for-Profit (NPO) clients.
- Chartered Professional Accountant – 2017 to present
- Bachelor of Commerce, Grant MacEwan University – 2011 to 2014
- Professional development furthered through seminars and courses
- Main responsibilities include planning large engagements, overseeing and reviewing the work of senior accountants, reviewing financial statements, and assessing client controls and procedures for potential weaknesses.
- Involved in several different industries including Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Logistics, Investment, Aviation, Media, and various NPO clients.
- Significant experience in preparing and reviewing personal income tax returns over the past five years.
- Knowledge and experience with several common accounting systems and programs.
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (CPA)