Brandon Johnston, CPAAssurance & Advisory Services
Brandon joined Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP in 2015. After obtaining his designation in 2018, he was promoted to Senior Accountant in 2018 and then Supervisor in 2019. In 2021, Brandon was promoted to Small Business Manager where he works with owner-managed, privately held companies, and professionals, serving clients with a wide range of accounting and tax issue advice.
- Bachelor of Commerce, MacEwan University, 2015
- Prepares financial statements and income tax returns for owner-managed, privately held companies.
- Prepares and reviews personal tax returns.
- Experience on audit and review engagements across several sectors
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (formerly CICA), 2018
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (formerly ICAA), 2018