Taron A. MacLellan, CPA, CAAssurance & Advisory Services
Taron joined Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP in 2005 and was promoted to Small Business Manager in 2009. She has worked extensively with owner-managed, privately held companies and non-profit organizations. She serves clients with a wide range of accounting issue advice focusing on small businesses, and offers the best financial and tax advantages to suit their needs and circumstances.
- Professional development furthered through seminars and courses
- Member, Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants – 2009
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta - 2009
- Bachelor of Management, University of Alberta - 2005
- Manages audits, review engagements and compilations of small and large for-profit and not-for-profit organizations including planning the work to be performed, supervising staff, preparing financial statements and income tax returns.
- Manages the Small Business Group such as organizing, scheduling and ensuring work is distributed in a timely manner.
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta (formerly ICAA)