Regan Solbak, CPA, CGA, CAAssurance & Advisory Services
Regan Solbak joined KRP in 2012 in the Assurance and Advisory Services Group and was made Principal in October 2014. She has over a decade of experience providing assurance, advisory and taxation services to not-for-profit organizations. Her role as a principal in our office is preparing her for partnership with the Firm. In this senior role, she has led various teams, provided resolution of complex issues and presented results to board of directors and audit committees.
Regan has vast experience working with aboriginal and not-for-profit organizations; specifically, those with a focus on social services and affordable housing. She has coordinated and executed a wide variety of not-for-profit audit engagements in accordance with Canadian Auditing Standards and Canadian Accounting Standards for Not-for-Profit Organizations along with related tax filings.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Northern Alberta Institute of Technology – 2008
- Certified General Accountant, Alberta – 2008
- Chartered Accountant, Alberta – 2010
- Professional and Community Activities:
- Member, Certified General Accountants’ Association of Alberta (CGA Alberta)
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Finance Committee, Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation - Prairies-NWT
- Participant, Aboriginal Financial Officers Association of Alberta (AFOA) Auditors’ Roundtable
- Volunteer, Homeless Connect, Edmonton