Phoebe J. Elliot, MPAcc, CPA, CAAssurance & Advisory Services
Phoebe Elliot is a Principal and the Director of Standards at KRP. Her role involves reviewing financial statements and engagement files for compliance with accounting and assurance standards, maintaining and improving the firm’s quality control system and engagement templates, and providing professional development sessions to the partner and manager group.
Phoebe is passionate about quality and strives for excellence in everything she does.
Phoebe is a Chartered Professional Accountant who holds post-secondary degrees in Professional Accounting and Mathematics.
- Two year term as a practice reviewer for the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta.
- Extensive and frequently updated knowledge of the CPA Canada Handbook – Accounting and the CPA Canada Handbook – Assurance.
- Implemented the CSQC 1 – Quality Control standard throughout the firm, including a rewrite of the firm’s Quality Control Manual.
- Instructor for the partner and manager group regarding changes to accounting and assurance standards.
- Internal firm consultant for technical accounting and assurance issues.
- Lead firm contact for all CPA Alberta and CPAB external reviews.
- Principal of complex and higher risk audit engagements.