Nicole Persaud, CPA, CAAssurance & Advisory Services
Nicole joined Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP in 2012 and was promoted to Manager in the area of Assurance and Advisory Services. As part of the Assurance and Advisory Services Group, she works with a variety of clients including; private for-profit businesses, public sector entities, owner-managed businesses and not-for-profit organizations.
- Bachelor of Commerce, Grant MacEwan - 2012
- Chartered Accountant Designation– 2015
- Professional development furthered through seminars and courses
- Works with several of the firm’s audit clients with responsibilities including: planning of work to be performed; analyzing client's accounting systems for control weaknesses and recommending improvements; supervising staff; reviewing file work as well as financial statements; ensuring compliance with regulatory agreements; and communicating and resolving complex issues.
- Preparation and review of both corporate and personal tax returns
- Familiarity with the International Financial Reporting Standards
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta (formerly ICAA)