Neha Desilets, BMgt, CPA, CAAssurance & Advisory Services | Consulting & Special Projects
Neha is a Manager in the Accounting & Assurance and the Consulting & Special Projects Practice areas of Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP. She is an experienced auditor/ consultant for private companies, including not-for-profit organizations as well as large publicly accountable entities.
- Member, Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta
- Bachelor of Management, University of Lethbridge
- Business Administration Diploma in Accounting (Dean’s Honor Role), NAIT
Neha has experience managing and/or performing various auditing and consulting projects, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Audits of public and private sector clients, including not-for-profit organizations, First Nation entities and owner-manager businesses including planning the work to be performed, supervising staff, analyzing client’s accounting systems for control weaknesses and recommending improvements, preparing corporate income tax returns, preparing financial statements and communicating and resolving complex issues;
- Consulting services such as supporting the lead financial advisor on capital projects primarily for public sector clients (including the Province of Alberta), including public-private partnerships;
- Developing business plans and financial models for clients;
- Risk management consulting work, e.g. performing qualitative and quantitative risk assessments for capital projects;
- Internal audits and internal control reviews for public and private sector clients; and,
- Forensic audits, e.g. where employees have been suspected of defalcating the employer.
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta (formerly ICAA)