Jennifer A. Tower, CPA, CAAssurance & Advisory Services
Jennifer joined Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP in 2014 in the Accounting and Assurance practice as a senior manager. Jennifer has more than 12 years of experience working with owner-managed businesses, privately-held companies and not-for-profit organizations.
- Numerous professional development courses through the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta, the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants - 2008
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta – 2008
- Bachelor of Commerce with co-operative education, Dalhousie University - 2005
- Provides accounting and assurance services to companies.
- Planning for owner-managed business.
- Provides audit services to not-for-profit organizations.
- Advises clients on accounting and tax issues for complex client transactions.
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (formerly ICAA)
- Treasurer, Board of Directors, 630 CHED Santas Anonymous