Jared Harmata, CPA, CAAssurance & Advisory Services
Jared is a Principal in the Assurance and Advisory Group of Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP. He has more than 18 years of experience working with owner-managed, privately held companies and non-profit organizations. He serves his clients as a trusted business advisor in a wide range of services including business start-up, accounting, assurance, internal controls, business processes, succession planning and tax strategies.
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta - 1999
- Chartered Accountant, Alberta – 2002
- Numerous professional development courses through the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta and the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Jared has extensive experience in oil field service industries, construction and trades companies, retail, professionals, not-for-profit organizations and educational institutions both locally and internationally. His passion is in helping his clients better understand their business to enable growth and to become better every year.
Jared services clients under the Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises, Accounting Standards for Not for Profit organizations and Public Sector Accounting Standards.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
- Past Board Member of Kidsport Edmonton
- Past President, Business Networking Inc. (BNI) West Wing Chapter