Denise Bourque, CPA, CAAssurance & Advisory Services
Denise joined Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP as a manager in 2006. She has more than 25 years of experience working with small business owners providing a variety of services including business start-up, accounting, tax strategies, tax planning, and long-term planning.
- Numerous professional development courses in a variety of areas
- Member, Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants - 1993
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta – 1993
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta - 1990
- Denise provides accounting and tax services to a wide variety of small business clients in various sectors.
- Prior to joining KRP, Denise worked in industry for 5 years in the oil and gas sector.
Professional & Volunteer Activities:
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta (formerly ICAA)
- Volunteer treasurer for various organizations