Daria Thornton, CPA, CMAAssurance & Advisory Services
Daria joined Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP as an articling student in 2011. In early 2015 she became a supervisor and was promoted to manager in August 2016. Daria organizes the preparation and review process for a variety of engagements, primarily specializing in owner-managed, privately held small business clients. She has dealt with a wide range of accounting and tax issues while mainly working in the Small Business Group.
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta – 2010
- Certified Management Account, Alberta – 2013
- Chartered Professional Accountant, Alberta -2015
- Professional development furthered through seminars and courses
- Manages review engagements and compilations of for-profit organizations including preparation of financial statements and tax planning.
- Prepares corporate and personal tax returns.
- Member, Certified Management Accountant Alberta (CMA)
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta (CPA)