Clayton Wilburn, CPA, CAAssurance & Advisory Services
Clayton joined Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP in 2013. He obtained his Chartered Accountant (CA) designation in 2016 and in 2018 was promoted to Manager in Assurance and Advisory Services. As part of the Assurance and Advisory Services group, he works with a variety of clients including; private for-profit businesses, owner-managed businesses and not-for-profit organizations.
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta - 2013
- Chartered Accountant, Alberta - 2016
- Chartered Professional Accountant - 2016
- Numerous professional development courses through Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (formerly ICAA) and Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (formerly CICA)
- Works with several of the firm’s clients with responsibilities including: planning of work to be performed; analyzing client's accounting systems for control weaknesses and recommending improvements; supervising staff; reviewing file work as well as financial statements; and communicating and resolving complex issues.
- Provides both personal and corporate tax services to clients
- Familiarity with the International Financial Reporting Standards
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta (formerly ICAA)