Chris Rasimas, CPA, CAAssurance & Advisory Services
Chris Rasimas joined Kingston Ross Pasnak LLP in 2012 and was promoted to Manager in 2016. As part of the Accounting and Assurance group, he has significant audit experience with many of the firm’s largest private for-profit, not-for-profit, and Aboriginal clients. In addition to audit and review engagements, Chris also services small business clients with a wide range of accounting issues.
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta – 2012
- Chartered Accountant Designation – 2015
- Professional development furthered through the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta and the Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
- Manages work on audits of large and small, not-for-profit and for-profit organizations with responsibilities including: planning the work to be performed, supervising staff and reviewing their work, reviewing financial statements, ensuring compliance with regulatory agreements for not-for-profit organizations and communicating and resolving complex issues.
- Prepares financial forecasts for long term financial plans and assits in obtaining financing.
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (formerly CICA)
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants Alberta (formerly ICAA)