Personal and Corporate taxes are more complicated with the passage of each Federal and Provincial Budget. The role of the KRP tax team is to ensure your tax affairs are organized in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
Knowledge. Strategy. Confidence.
The secret to taxes is to pay your fair share, without paying more than is necessary.
The tax specialists at KRP excel at providing comprehensive taxation services for corporations and non-profit organizations, as well as personal tax services for a wide variety of individuals.
Our primary goal is to ensure that your tax affairs are structured in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible. KRP follows best practices to ensure you are fully prepared in the event of an audit, while constantly working to identify opportunities to minimize your taxation liabilities. We also ensure you are kept on top of any changes related to taxation.
Are you looking for professional tax advisors who can help you:
- Work through complicated estates?
- Identify and implement tax-planning opportunities?
- Complete restructuring plans upon business sales to reduce taxes on sale?
- Minimize tax liabilities on an ongoing basis?
- Work through complicated tax issues associated with business transactions?
- Stay informed on changing tax legislation?
- Pass the family farm to the next generation on a tax effective basis?
Taxation Services Include:
- Corporate and personal tax
- Business acquisitions, mergers and divestitures
- Estate and inheritance planning
- Tax management and planning
- Owner-manager remuneration
- Corporate reorganizations
- Business structuring and restructuring
- Family trusts
- Commodity tax services, including Goods and Services Tax
- Agricultural tax planning
- Expansions to the U.S.
- Inbound corporate activities